Moonspear bloodbound
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra looked to her one wary daughter, pleased... and then to Mintaka, pleased for a different reason entirely. It was good to ask to ensure it was the right thing to do, and that was what Mintaka had done. But Mira displayed a healthy reaction to the wildernesses more brutal and cutthroat element: water. You may, she drawled, stepping into it herself to show that it was no danger. She looked to Mira and drawled, your own reaction carries age old wisdom. In the winter, water becomes a thing that bites when you touch it. In the Spring, the Summer, the Fall, should you find the rougher coursing waters it can steal you away should you fall into it. But today, I bring you two to waters that will do no such thing in this weather... and how to observe it, she drawled with a wave of her tail. 

She took another step into the water and hummed, the water is not so deep here, but if you push off where it is deepest, you can swim. It is a natural instinct to be able to do so, most every wolf is born with the ability. And if you are not, it can be taught... and I will teach you, she drawled. She would teach her girls much today, but at the very least these lessons could be fun in the acting them out.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
bloodbound - by Hydra - July 17, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mira - July 17, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mintaka - July 18, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Hydra - July 26, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: bloodbound - by Mira - August 14, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mintaka - September 17, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Hydra - September 18, 2020, 12:21 PM