Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His swift reaction was met with a swiftness of her own. One foreleg outstretched over Valour as she looked down at him from above, her teeth now sheathed and eyes dark. He seemed to remember himself however, and the matriarch withdrew to allow him room again to stand; she was calmed by his display, and was just as quick to forgive. 

It was the words that came next that caused her eyes to snap in his direction. He had found Ursus and come to her, with a pack prepared to fight. Valour, she drawled, pleased with the sudden turn of events, spare me no details. Which pack have you joined to rally to this cause? her ears fanned forward; Hydra, sharp-nosed though she was, had not a scent for the Saints nor Donovan. While she knew Nyra's, the woman had not yet picked up upon that particular note; he wore several beyond her, and the truth of it was that in him she had not thought to seek it—testament enough of her faith in him, given their own history.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:11 AM