Moonspear give me something
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
...a valley, the Bearclaw, and I lived among the people there...

If one ever doubted the matriarch's exercise in her own control, this moment in time would confirm for them the reasoning behind the doubt or else eradicate the question of it from existence. Hydra saw many things in the long span of seconds between these words and the next, and to control her first impulse to dash head across stone to see if the rorschach of bloodmatter left behind might somehow brought more value to her life, or more relief, than the entirety of his existence thist past year was a remarkable feat. 

She could fucking kill him. She should fucking kill him—

Hydra reined in her temper, her anger. For all that he had done, he had returned home in the end. But what trouble had he caused with those insufferable Valley wolves? Of course of all the packs within the Wilderness, he would throw himself into their lot. Hydra searched for traces of Korei Julia in him, as she had the silver Mintaka, as she lamented on his life. How he had not felt wanted.

Is there any measure of your loyalty left in that Valley, Revui? she asked of him, voice soft though firm, With any wolf, in any place? she finished, ears pricked forward. It was not a strange question, not from Hydra, who valued loyalty to their family above anything else among their own. And she would not have anything else from her brother, not anymore, not after giving so much for him in turn. He breathed now for her allowance of it, and he recovered for her permitting of it—Amekaze had bore him, but it was she who had kept him alive for all this time after his witless misdeeds. 

Let all of that end now, she willed of his response to her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
give me something - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: give me something - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: give me something - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 07:00 PM