Swiftcurrent Creek escuela
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

silvertongue could not recall having a season. she was well-versed with what it looked like, however, and did not intend to fall prey this year or any other. each morning she checked her body with mental steps to see that she was lucid and not unnaturally driven. this snowy day she trekked back to swiftcurrent, carrying nothing this time. she meant to seek a spar and also speak very vaguely of herbs. not akavir, silvertongue decided at the last, and called for @Arric instead.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
The call flew up and Arric followed it to the dainty svelte femme of Riverclan. A small smile traced along his maw and he greeted her with a gentle dip of his muzzle and a saucy wink.

What brings you to Swiftcurrent today, Silvertongue.

He wagged his tail. And stood though he tried to lessen his stance, so he wasn't looming over the poor girl. Akavir even said he was too large, so he tried to make himself at least seem a little smaller.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"a spar, arric," silvertongue lilted back, circling to his right and flicking her plume along his shoulder. "and i wanted to speak of new herbs being cultivated in riverclan." her eyes glowed. would this man entertain her as akavir had been reluctant to do? she would wait and see; for now, the star remained the picture of seductive interest as she waited for him to answer.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He attempted to grasp her tail in his teeth, she would tease he would tease back. Though he moved as she did and listened. She wanted a spar. He nodded and moved his larger body into a position. 

Do you want to be the aggressor or the defender? Then a tilt of his head and he waited. What plants are those? I don't know many plants, but I know enough to get by.

Body neutral, but locked. Easily able to move from one position to another depending on her choice. He was briefly worried that he would hurt her, but he hoped she would be kind enough to tell him if he was.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i will defend," silvertongue laughed, whispering her plume across his lips and then away. "i don't know their names," she lied glibly. "riverclan has simply come into a new sort of herbal possession," she hinted, teeth glittering in a long grin. "so. where shall we spar?"
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He chuckled, his eyes alight with mirth. She was sweet and he liked her. She was an easy friendship he felt he could have.

Arric shook his head. Pretty certain she was lying, but he didn't know her well enough to know yet. Well tell me about them, maybe i know what they are.

He motioned to an open spot a little way aways. We'll spar there. If I get to rough while you're learning, let me know okay.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

her eyes glowed. "be rough, arric." she tossed her head like a haughty horse. "i do not know their names. yet." widening her stance, the riverclan wolf took a breath and then beckoned for the great man to come on. she would apply some of the things she had learned from akavir.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric took up a stance. A grin lighting up his face and his eyes. Then with a quiet growl and a snarl, he bull rushed her. His intent was to get her at the side and flip her. She was small enough that if he could hit the ribs and flip her over, he could press his nose to her throat to hold her down.

But he was also no full and watched for any movements that showed she knew what he was doing.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

he rushed forward. silvertongue knew she would not be able to take him head on. at the last moment she stepped aside and sought to — kick him in the shoulder. an action of surprise. then her muzzle was swinging for his hard tall shoulder, biting and biting. much smaller than he, she knew she must be chaotic at all times.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She moved and he quickly corrected. He hadn't managed to hit her side, but he would attempt to catch the foot with his maw and twist to push her to her side.

A light danced in his eyes at the chaos she brought. What she didn't have in skill she made up in pure try. It was heartening to see and he knew that she would learn quickly and never make the same mistake twice.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

his huge mouth caught her wrist and silvertongue went down in a heap. with a briefly angered flash of her surprised eyes, she became feral, twisting in his grasp, biting for his eyes or ears or cheeks. her hind legs also kicked out with their sharp nails, a rabbit or cat fighting the bear who had grabbed it!
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Then she grew angry and feral and wild. Arric had to twist to get away from her teeth, though she had scoured a harsh hit on his cheek and under his eye. Now his aim was to hold down, or someone was going to get hurt.

His voice came out a harsh whisper. it does no one any good to get angry in a fight Silvertongue. Then you make deadly mistakes.

He would aim for her scruff and hold her down hard.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

scruffed again, as akavir had done. and like silvertongue had done before, she arched her hips into the pinning curve of his body and brought her tail up in a tease. "no one has said how i am to release myself from this," she snorted. "i am told only to tear." silvertongue did not think he would; she tried to suddenly lunge away in the next second.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric followed in her step. The only reason he could tell what she wanted was the subtle shift of her hips against his side and then when she went to move. He followed along, a snort on his maw. She certainly knew how to get a man's blood up, but she had asked to spar.

He went to press her down again and this time he spoke. You break their hold. Bite at their paws, if you must use the paws they haven't bound to press up and scrabble. You must do it with purpose though, not just chaos. You want to aim for ears, eyes, mouth, throat. Vital spots
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

fine. she would do as he said. silvertongue twisted hard, snapping for his paw. in the next moment, she did squirm and raise a hindleg, seeking to knee him in groin or stomach. paws slashed at the ground, arcing for what of the dark man she could reach. silvertongue snarled and spat, hissing in a manner.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She caught his paw and he lifted it off of her quickly. But then she added insult to injury by nailing him in the balls. He groaned low and shifted. He moved away from her, and despite it hurt like a mother. He breathed through it and circled her, catching his breath.

You're still getting angry. he said through gritted teeth. His nether regions pained.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"and you see how it worked for me!" silvertongue boasted. the sound of his pained growl had vibrated deliciously through her. the starlight wolf had rolled to her paws by now, bits of debris falling from her coat. she laughed in a wash of white steam. "i could soothe that for you just as easily," silvertongue declared, circling in the direction opposite arric.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
His eyes flashed for a moment. It's not to be boated about. Sure it worked this time. But what happens when someone else makes uou angry and it doesn't work and you get hurt or someone you care about hurt.

He ruffled his shoulders and sighed closed his eyes for a minute. Realizing this was gonna be hsrder than he anticipated, because she didn't want to listen. He didn't blame her, but she wouldn't learn if she didn't 

He chuckled. Maybe when the spars over.

He watched her with wary eyes and then snapped at her nearest shoulder.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue gave a little laugh. "but we are enemies here, yes?" and then his broad jaws were snapping for her. this time arric seized her and she gasped, tensing. yet then she recovered; she shoved her shoulder deeper into his mouth, gritting pretty teeth at the agony of it.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Her gasp filtered in the air, and he felt bad. His ears hit his head, but this was a learning experience. He would make her feel better after. But the little minx slammed her shoulder deeper into his throat and mouth. Making him gag on it and he quickly let go and back pedaled with a dark laugh. 

He circled her again, feinted towards her face and then moved his head swiftly to grasp her leg and push at teh same time. Perhaps he could pin her this way again.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

arric pulled away and silvertongue clicked her teeth like a fox in satisfaction. when he feinted, she leapt; his teeth encircled her wrist and she twisted hard, up and around, trying to swing her heel up into his hard jawline even while her own small fangs snapped and bit any other part of him that she could reach.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Using his larger body he hoped. When she twisted hard and up and tried to encircle his head with her heel. He used his forelegs and his chest to press her down and forward. he wasn't sure if it would work, but he was trying. He attempted to slam his head against her teeth.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

the butt of head to teeth hurt, filled her mouth with blood. silvertongue leapt away and landed on one hip against the ground. her reddened teeth cut at the air, forelegs and hinds flailing almost wretchedly as she tried to stave off another attack, another pinning.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Her distress this time seemed real. And Arric quickly moved away and back. Are you okay Silvertongue?

he asked concern working it's way through his throat and into the air. He hadn't meant to hurt her, or cause her distress. He was much larger than her, hell he was even bigger than Akavir and he had to remember that sometimes he could hurt.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

she laughed, waved him off. "i am all right, arric." silvertongue swallowed the moment of panic. "i am learning my weaknesses, that is all." she shook snow and leaves from her coat, pausing a moment to comb twigs from her plume. "but i think i am finished sparring," and she turned her eyes sweetly on the great fighter.