Lion Head Mesa feel the uncertainty down to your bones
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Joining 
slight pp of toula and @Sokha though sokha has gone inactive. let me know if you'd like me to change anything ( also, feel free to hop in if you want! ). i had some time today to get this started. <3

the morning was overcast when the small trio — @Toula, her attendant and ingram — set out from the plateau. though there is a small swell of temptation to pause, to look back at the ties he was severing as he turns his back to it: ingram does not.

his future lay beyond.

with the deathlord osiris and any luck, akashingo.

he clutches his fur of threadbones tightly betwixt his jaws, steps slowing behind and then to a stop all together as they near the borders.

the two young women he accompanied were free to cross into the territory of their home but ingram was not and he stops a respectful distance away, gingerly placing his threadbones at his front paws.

he tips his head back and calls for @Treva and @Ramesses.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
the young Amiirad traveled with this new retinue, and still found herself well taken care of. she wanted for nothing on the journey home even still, but missed the company of so many from Akashingo!
her return was earlier than anticipated, but due to no failures. in fact, she felt quite successful; Toula felt she had forged wonderful bonds, and regretted not so much as a singular moment with the Dreadfather—named Ingram—and his fellows.
please, rest, she requested of those that traveled with them of Akashingo. only one attendant lingered, for proprieties sake, and as Ingram sang Toula's own voice joined his. she called for Makono, her father, her brother, her mother, Senmut, and Tavina to alert them of her homecoming; she had missed them!
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
senmut arrived.

he would appear changed to her, more somber. less the happy young priest he had been. now he stood taller under shoulders that ached beneath the weight of his charge.

the hem did not forget himself. senmut prostrated himself before the amiirad, touching forehead to the red earth for a moment. "it is good to see you returned, divine one."

where was the queen?

his green eyes flicked over the stranger. senmut held great loyalty for those in akashingo. individuals unknown bore his silent scorn. his attention returned to the holy child.

"i will order preparations for your arrival," the priest said, standing aside with no question of who this man was. it was not for him to inquire; godblood ran in the princess and he would trust her mind.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
permission to pp @Treva granted !

there was a shadow across the hem's face, Toula thought! she sought to chase them away, conjuring Ra's warmth and light as she moved to touch the mans brow as he bowed before her. whatever it was she could do to make this better, to make things right for him, she would do it!
it is good to be home, she admitted, though Basilica was lovely, truly, still, though, it had not been here! she stepped alongside the Hem, still looking to brighten his spirits. it is no more, but we have built altars to worship there. this is Ingram, it's once Dreadfather; he aided me much, in building one for Osiris...
she slowed to make space for Ingram, looking to him with a bright and encouraging gaze. he wishes to join us now, though I shall let him speak for himself,
a man perhaps to help the Hem and Herself, in all of their holy things!
she did not yet speak on her mother, thinking first to take care of this; the Shabti would be along soon, wishing to take stock of all of the populace that surrounded them.