2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
All Welcome 
set after pack meeting, can be quick <3

"@Tierra."

his most senior officer in a crumbling army.

germanicus regarded her in the way of a man buckling his breastplate. "there is land to explore beyond these walls. do you wish to accompany me?"

he could promise nothing besides ranging.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She’d been thinking about it, as the meeting closed, though she hadn’t spoken up during. It was pretty lame that he’d done this right after calling her “officer material” or whatever, but the invitation was… cool? It wasn’t the officerness she cared about all that much. And having more of a job sounded like less fun than exploring.

She’d been considering going north and just kind of seeing what she ran into. Her sister already peaced out with Killer, and didn’t even bother to say goodbye, so fuck her actually. She’d tell @Towhee where she was going, probably, but otherwise… why not? Wasn’t like she had anywhere else to go.

Yeah, that sounds cool. Just, like, exploring anywhere? She didn’t really get why that was better than the canyon, but maybe he got tired of being all uptight and Imperator-y? It was about time if he did!
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"icarus reports that there are three packs east of here. riverclan, swiftcurrent creek, and kvarsheim."

a pause.

"i will no longer be your imperator, but i did promise you a march."
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I’m in. I mean, we don’t have to like. March march. Right?

She’d go with him, at least for now, because nothing better was really around and she was curious why he was all of the sudden bouncing. Plus those three places all sounded weird, which meant new wolves (and new potential, non-family boys).

She just really wasn’t down for actual work. If they were doing the travel thing then she was totally doing it in style - Aka at her own pace.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus shook his head. "only as companions."

he glanced skyward, then at their emptying quarters. "i will be leaving soon. if you decide to come later, i will welcome you."

the sky was her limitations. he had far more of his own.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Okay. Sure. Tierra let the silence hang awkwardly there for a moment. When he’d invited she’d kinda assumed they would go together, but it sounded like that wasn’t the case? Like… she could totally leave now. Or whenever he went.

Germanicus always was kind of weird though. Maybe he thought it was improper or something dumb like that. Tierra shrugged and grinned, flicking her tail carelessly behind her. I’ll catch you later then. I’ve gotta, like, say goodbye and stuff. Obvi. Don’t wait up or anything, I can totally handle it.

She’d say goodbye to Towhee (or forget, if that assumption bts isn’t okay) but otherwise had nothing much to do here but wait. In true Tierra fashion, she would fail to notice he’d left until a while had passed. And on her way to catch up get completely sidetracked by a best friend.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"all right."

pain raked cat-claws at him.

"i will see you then, tierra."

but the eagle was not sure he would.

a nod, to dismiss them both, and then he turned for the valley.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It was kind of depressing that this was how her first go at ambition ended. She wasn’t willing to dwell on it, though, and could sulk about it once she was alone. For now she went and sought out distraction, huffing a dramatic sigh as her only real goodbye to the place. Been real, canyon.