Two Eyes Cenote The shine of a diamond has nothing on me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
34 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Safiya much like her brother had grown into her limbs and personality. Quiet introspective, observant. She barely spoke. Where he was loud and boisterous and exuberant. She watched him with intent. Learning all the mistakes he made and working around them.

Also much like her father she preferred the Mazoi. She didnt like the simmering and the fawning and the demureness of Fellahin. But she didn’t outwardly show this. No.

Instead she watched. She learned. She istened.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
32 Posts
Ooc — bon
tiye didn't understand her siblings.

life as fellahin is much preferred over the dirt and grunt of the mazoi. she loves baba, of course. but little tiye is too pretty to even entertain the thought of spending her days standing guard while desert flies found company in her like she sees baba doing. so when she heard word her siblings both preferred the life of mazoi she could only huff and scoff.

tiye turns a corner only to be met with one of said siblings, and she leaps with a gasp in surprise. amethyst met with turquoise eyes. it was the only thing that indicated her growth as her siblings quickly began to tower tiye in all but mind.
safi, you scared me.
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
34 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Just as Tiye didn't understand her siblings, Safiya didn't understand Tiye. But she had begun to respect their differences. And would gladly rub someone's face in the dirt if they upset Tiye unless it was her of course then well. That was allowed. A sister's right as it were.

Safiya supposed she preferred the Mazoi life to fellahin because she had no fear so it just seemed more exciting.

Safiya was only a few hairs breadth bigger than Tiye. She would never be as big as their brothers. Foolish at her size probably to entertain thoughts of Mazoi but the dream was laid.

Safiya moved forward and pressed her nose to Tiye's face and cheek. Checking on her. She didn't know what was so startling about turning a corner. There were wolves everywhere it was commonplace.

Sorry. Okay?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
32 Posts
Ooc — bon
tiye, admittedly, mellowed out on her siblings. i mean, i guess they aren't so bad; she'd say to any that ask.

mhm, mhm..  she bobs her head, a smile unfurling her normal pout. guarding? what though?
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me