Hoshor Plains When I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Looking for @Ariadne if you have time <3
The hunt had begun, and Reverie was overcome with anxiety. She'd stayed with the healers in the Moonglow camp, following whatever instruction Kukutux might have provided and busying herself with introductions and small tasks in the space between. But she couldn't shake her worry.

What if Boone was among those who ended the hunt in Moonglow's camp? Or Mae, or Kyrell? Was it a mistake to have brought them here?

After a time, a woman with a limp not unlike her own caught her eye; close to her own age, too. Reverie drifted over to greet her, faintly recognizing the scents on her coat if not the woman herself. Hello, She said softly. Are you from Moonglow?
Messages In This Thread
When I'm like this, you're the one I trust - by Reverie - December 26, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: When I'm like this, you're the one I trust - by Ariadne - December 26, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: When I'm like this, you're the one I trust - by Reverie - December 28, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: When I'm like this, you're the one I trust - by Ariadne - December 30, 2023, 05:54 PM