Hushed Willows Heartbreak City, party of two
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Yes, Reverie knew hormones; it was easier these days to stir her typically slow-burning temper. Reina was a dear friend, but even so, her words were not received well. You're not the only one who has been through something traumatic, Her ears were flat against her skull as she looked up. I don't think you want to hurt anyone. But I know better than most how easy it is to accidentally hurt someone else when - when you're hurting.

And my brother isn't here to make you feel something. What happened to you was awful, but Everett can't fix that. He's healing, too, Men never fixed anything anyway, though Reverie would not say that. Men made it worse; men trampled in with their feelings and their wants, with no regard for what had existed before them. Men took until there was nothing left to take, and left you alone to deal with the aftermath. Couldn't her friend see that she was trying to protect them both? Reverie sighed. I just want you to be careful, Reina. Healing takes time. Everett needed time. Not... this.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 10, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 13, 2024, 04:54 PM