Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee and Hydra exchanged scents, and Towhee certainly smelled of many different things. She assumed her friend might have some updates on her own life, but was caught off-guard at the inquiry given. Hydra's gaze darkened at Towhee's question, shaking her head. To be honest, though she was disappointed she hadn't if only because he was still breathing somewhere out there, she was also relieved—her siblings were growing bigger themselves, and less at risk for disappearing and being dragged away by him without it being difficult. Still, at the end of the day Hydra did want him dead. He hasn't showed his face around here since then, she said—and truth be told, Hydra was interested in protecting her domain. Wherever he was, he could stay. As long as it was far from she and hers.

Blackfeather Woods. I know that this is the name of the pack he belongs to, she said, quite interested, now. I don't think any of their wolves have been around here since that wolf attacked Rannoch, though, but if they had, Hydra would take it as a direct challenge. Have they?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Hydra - October 26, 2017, 03:27 PM