Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra agreed, though didn't think it needed to be said for Towhee to know it. Hydra licked her chops and looked downward. It didn't matter what their purpose was, she decided at length. They had done the wrong thing to the wrong wolves. They would pay. As for Towhee's question, she nodded. I think so. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend, she quipped with a roguish grin. She had heard the saying once, somewhere, and now it felt strangely fitting. And anyway, you and I are really friends. I think this common cause though is one all parties will think is worth fighting for, she said with a nod.

After a beat, Hydra looked thoughtful. I should update my family on all of this. They'll definitely want to know. So you know, we'll probably be expanding our patrol just to ensure these halfwits come nowhere near Moonspear, the Caldera and Redhawk were a good distance from one another, but if Towhee saw any searching the woods within Moonspear, she'd know why at least. The hunting was great on Moonspear—but they were after a different sort of beast, now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 01:05 PM