Silverlight Terrace i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra truly had been busy vetting her candidate's for her youngest henchmen. As she perused the borders, Hydra let out a small sigh. Why not both? Revui and Arcturus both had potential, and they progressed at the same rate—it made sense, she felt. These thoughts distracted her from the fact that Gannet had left Moonspear for a short time, until a fox came too close for her comfort to Moonspears borders. 

And she chased it far from its reach. One might think she was cruel to continue to tag after it and harass it as she did; it had left and made no moves to turn back. But her mood was dour enough to see this through to this creatures end. The Ostrega took her time about it, not needing to exert too much energy—she thrilled at its terror until ultimately she grew tired of it. Once this occurred, Hydra, at last, caught up to the thing and swept it off its feet. It careened downward to its death, and Hydra followed it with far more grace. 

Licking her chops, she sniffed at the carcass and determined it had died swiftly of a broken neck. A mercy, she thought, looking up from her quarry and observing the landscape around her. Her eyes could not help their habitual roving, and she sought the gratification she might find in the cut of a certain silhouette down below.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 10:52 PM