Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could appreciate, and even agree with his words. True, she did want to conquer... but with him, it was different. He was not one to be conquered, just as she was not; she had sought something of an equal. He was not simply the most resilient of those that she may have had a dalliance with, he was also someone she could see and desire a future with. Who was it she wanted alongside her when the time came that she did claim what was her right? He, despite his wanderlust, was who she saw; he had been there for all this time. His longevity had its appeal, but there was more to it than that.

Hydra thought it worth plenty; look at where she had arrived to! But his thoughts to make her wait were all but ignored; her one-track mind had arrived to its destination, and she rose to all fours and frolicked away with a wanton wine. She was not in the state of mind to articulate it all, but she thought she could show him at the very least.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 12:28 PM