Moonspear And Smitten the Nightingale had Become.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
None came, and Hydra nodded, content to finish their lesson just as she eradicated the last scent Zafina had left behind. To come into heat is the sign of ones womanhood. It can only be prevented by the lead female, she informed, and here, she lifted her head a measure. Mother did not prevent mine, and though it went unsaid, Hydra would not have let such a thing happen. One way or another, she would follow her path, however difficult the climb was. But her mother must have seen that she had earned such a right. In any case, this news came with a purpose. 

And from heat may come children. Arcturus, we must be diligent in protecting this mountain in months to come. For you may very well be an uncle, and I trust you to look after them, my cubs, and keep them safe. Revui, too, she moved to nose him. Such an honor was reserved for very few. Arcturus and Revui she had always looked after herself, and the agouti twins were too... well, she was not sure, yet, though she supposed she was partially to blame. None of the woman in their family showed similar qualities to her except for her twins, and perhaps even Vela later on in life. Vela who had not returned. She was not so certain if she would trust her fathers mirror image to protect them now that she had been gone for so long, not so close anyway. Naturally she knew Vela was a good guardian; she trusted her to man the borders properly. 

Lifting her leg to piss to mark the borders and completely wash away all traces of the charlatan, Hydra felt quite satisfied in she and her brothers work. Well done, she hummed, moving to administer a fond nip to his shoulder.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Zafina - May 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Hydra - May 12, 2019, 09:54 PM