Moonspear for the realm
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She snickered at his words. It will suit you the same as you find Queen suits me. You may have been a commoner, but you have always had a Kings heart, and mind, too, to boot. He was bright and clever and ambitious each. Strange that she had never seen him as the word he had placed upon himself... he had never been common, to her, and hardly held himself as such. Hydra lingered in the creek they meandered through (her walk more of a plod these days) for only a moment longer, enjoying the cool temperature of it.

But soon enough she was on his heels again, picking up the pace. He remained out of reach, but her mind was elsewhere... the avian fare he spoke of, specifically. Gamey will do, she decided, though deer hock sounded equally delightful. She was hungry, at this point, and fortunately no craving had struck her for anything particular.

Dirge led the way, and indeed he had been correct. Hydra indulged, making quick work out of the meal, and once satisfied coerced her mate (after convincing him she would not burst from it) into a run, needing to expend any negative energies that lingered through this physical activity.

Fading this bc I STINKOOOOO AND TOOK 5EVER
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:42 PM