Moonspear you are to me like a very, very wild thing
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to her sister, understanding better now what she meant. But Hydra could not help but feel when friends were made; perhaps she could learn not to, but friendship was a personal thing to Hydra. She did not know where to draw the line, but she could at the very least try to if it would give Alya peace of mind. 

She scoffed, however, at the mention of others and their feelings; fuck them! What about her feelings, Alya's feelings, their parents feelings when they elected to leave without reason? They lied, she rumbled, vexed still, they called us monsters. Well, Liffey did; what did we do to her? It had been so long ago, Hydra truly could not remember—only the feel of her hatred for the wretch. Such a thing would likely never die. She knew she did not mean them specifically, and yet she could not understand others at all to side with a wretch. In any case, the truth came out about that. Everyone relevant to that except for Rannoch there learned about who she really was, she snorted. Terance had come to her; it meant that Wraen likely knew it, too, even if she had not admitted it, since she followed neither Rannoch nor Liffey any longer. And Rannoch would remain deluded for as long as Liffey kept his co—

That was not the point, and she knew it. Settling, Hydra huffed. Looking to her paws, Hydra said none too happily: I will try. It was all she really could do; she was not sure she was capable of it any longer. So many others were just... pathetic, and sad, and weak-spined as well as willed. She wanted nothing to do with them. But to do what she herself and her father wished, she must do as she did not please on top of that which she did. Her gaze lifted to Alya and she grinned, you would make a good envoy. Alya was charismatic and sweet; Hydra felt as though Alya could charm the dirt on the ground if she wanted to. Of course, that was nepotism and her own bias toward her mirror image.

And in the coming days, for Alya, she would try. Hydra move to lay and her mirror image joined her, and before long even @Lyra came to them and the three slept as they had so long ago.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 27, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 27, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 06, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 03:18 PM