Moonspear pls accept my fool
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail waved behind her as he spoke. Whether or not his words were simply to sway her, Hydra put her trust in them for now; it was all she could do, herself. And time would tell if he was honest or not, but she liked his repetition, of hearing him echo her sentiment. Hydra nodded, welcome to Moonspear, then; what is your name? She inquired, having heard all else that she had desired to from him. She took a step nearer to him so as to exchange scents so that once he entered the territory, there would be no question of his welcome here. I am Hydra Ostrega, Queen of Moonspear. Once you are settled, perhaps you and I might patrol together. Trespassers die, if you are fortunate enough to catch them; there are no exceptions to this, at present, she advised, looking to his features for indication that he understood her. In these trying times, thieves were not tolerated—not that they ever had been. Once he provided her his name, Liir, Hydra moved with him deeper into the territory to guide him around, some. 

pp'ing this conclusion since you said he'd have given her his name <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 29, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - November 12, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 02:30 PM