Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His inquiry was a smart one; it was not as though Hydra herself asked for the names of loners who lurked the borders in any case to start with. Scents were far more important than that to her... and who cared for a name if they were to become irrelevant if denied? So she answered swiftly enough: I can heal, and I can identify poisonous herbs, she offered, becoming Lyra easily enough; it was just another part of her. I can also scout—I am a swift traveler, she finished with. Alya too, just then. 

Hydra awaited his next response, wondering what he might do then; for her own part, she did not interrupt to correct anything (though as of yet saw nothing to correct once he had begun), behaving every bit the lone wolf while still maintaining her natural confident bearing. Though she played the role it was a simple, quiet reminder that this was merely an act between them meant to build his own confidence in confronting loners at the borders who wished to run with them. Hydra had faith in him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM