Moonspear i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Queen simply nods, thinking nothing of it; in knowing of Dragomir's care for her, such a branch was extended to her. Had Hydra determined Isilme's leaving had been for selfish reasons rather than accident, her reception would be different. As it was, Hydra found herself enjoying the girls spirit. Different than her brothers, and yet similar in its will. The adversity they had faced had not done anything to temper them, just instilled in them the desire to be better. The bar might not have been high to start with Andraste setting it, but they continued to raise it. 

Hydra listened to Isilme, gaze panning toward her as she explained what already her mercenary father had taught her. She once had a mentor in Kaistleoki, too. What did they share with you about the two? She inquired next; the basics of defense were simple enough, but she wanted to be certain it had been spelled out for Isilme. If it had not been, Hydra would do so. Attacking in of itself was not so basic, though there were some simple tips to apply to the fight if one unwittingly found themselves in one. Hydra continued to listen to her, noting all that she shared and finding a canvas to work with. @Vega came upon them, then, and Hydra encouraged her daughter to their side. Come you two; practice, she encouraged. For now she would watch and learn, seeing the way in which Isilme herself fought. Vega, too, who was younger but sharp and well taught since the day she could learn. Isilme, though, had grit. For the remainder of the day these physical lessons would go on without her intervention so she could watch and learn, getting a grasp on all that Isilme herself needed to keep in mind—and Vega, too. 

fader.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 09:56 AM