Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Taking some liberties due to the circumstances!

Eager to learn; evidently skilled with meats and all that they offered. Hydra looked toward the dried meats, a thing she had never thought of herself. These skills could be offered to Moonspear to further their growth, their abilities, and Hydra was not one to deny what was freely offered when the offer was quite so good at this. The language spoken was one Hydra found she did not recognize, but she was not bothered by the interruption brought on by her tongues lapse. 

For her own part, Hydra needed no midwife. She had whelped with Lyra alongside her, midwife enough, but perhaps she could teach Lyra more. As to that, who knew? Healer; wise with her knowledge of herbs. Good, more for her sister. More for her, too; Hydra never refused to learn. 

Andraste's presence served to annoy Hydra, though; looking to the woman, Hydra decided: for your time here and use of our own wares, you are forgiven. Leave Moonspear, and do not return. If your children wish to see you, they will do so on their own terms, and only then if you are forgiven will you and I have an accord, and again there was no room to argue, no room to be denied, for no sooner had she finished her command did she crowd the woman with snapping teeth. Andraste was wise to turn tail, to leave swiftly; Hydra watched her go before turning to the moon-hued wolf. Once that was done with, Hydra was at ease. 

Wife, hm? Hydra looked to Arcturus. He had been missing throughout much of this breeding season; Hydra regarded him. He had been absent at the meeting which discussed breeding, and she felt he had been avoidant of her. She wondered how he might handle this: Arcturus, Kukutux wishes to become both bride and mother. You would make a good husband, a good father, she drawled, only half-suggesting. The matriarch valued her brothers opinion, and he would have the choice of her over Jarilo, to start, due to his present leadership. For her frustration with him, she turned to him then; she had half a mind to make it so—though one could not tell by the look of her, as she regarded Arcturus with open curiosity. Did he want that for himself? He could have stability, happiness; but he had a mind of his own, and Hydra would hear it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 01:57 PM