Moonspear vokul fen mah
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
seeking @Dirge and/or @Arcturus ; post dacio thread !

She was ready to speak now. The day Osiris had returned home, long into the night, Hydra had not been capable of it. Those closest to her would have seen, for the first time, Hydra's effort to control her rage. It had eminated from her in waves. She all but quaked with the feeling of it. All that she wanted was for her son to be alright, and once it seemed as though he would recover... now, now she wanted retribution.

It was clear that doing nothing was not the answer. Merrick had killed the mercenary, and the wolf that accompanied him had returned. Perhaps to investigate and see where it was his own children were? Mine, now, came a possessive, unbidden thought. No—that was not so. Not if they did not want that themselves. But in thinking of any alternatives, she fell back to the thought: what other reason was there for so violent a creature to return to where no doubt she knew she was unwelcome? Hunted, by the Nightwalkers? 

The Nightwalkers. 

She owed them a visit; with the famine, they had both been occupied in keeping the food to their packs and all others out. Now that food had returned, she could afford to check in. She would. And she would need to visit Neverwinter, too. 

Hydra followed the trail of her brother, @Arcturus, her mates (@Dirge) not too far off from it in the moment if her nose did not deceive her... her strides lengthened, curious if they were together. It was a time for solidarity.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 13, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 16, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 16, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 19, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 24, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 27, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 30, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 02:58 PM