Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she moved, the scent of her son strengthened. Hydra followed it idly at first, navigating a multitude of other scents with his and contemplating which to pursue. It was only when he called to her that Hydra decided that she would see what it was he was doing, and so she answered from afar: I will be right there, as she found the path he had taken and followed it exactly. The volume of his voice alone inspired some urgency in her step, and so she did not take long at all to come across the scene. 

When she came upon him, she only saw his rear half. Hydra had no idea that anything was amiss and imagined that he had been as loud as he was because the other half of him was in the earth. Find anything interesting? she inquired, a twinkle of mischief in her eye as she eyed his vulnerable heel. Her tail waved behind her, but she supposed it was most important then and there to be sure there was no danger to him or any other within the space he occupied.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Hydra - May 25, 2020, 05:33 PM