Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Once he was positioned, Hydra's tail lashed behind her. And then she moved, jaws gently holding one of his hinds though no pressure was applied. Releasing, she verbalized, your legs would be easy to grab hold of, and break, she hummed to start, and then she moved toward his tail and nipped a hindquarter, drawling, you could tuck your tail to guard the more vulnerable bits near there, though if you were not quick enough they too could be struck, she forewarned. His body positioned as it was, it seemed the most obvious thing to go for... but Hydra would start with breaking their leg so that they could not hope to escape, were they her enemy. Hydra knew they were ruthless, and knew that this was far from beyond them. It was not a bad tactic, truly—and something she would do to any one of them, had she the good fortune to suss them out. Is there anything else you can think of, that might be vulnerable? she inquired, ears pricking forward.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Hydra - July 30, 2020, 01:40 PM