Moonspear Vienna
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had caught it, and did not take a moment to consider his words. Yes, fathers too, she answered knowingly; there was no question of what Dirge would do if one of their brood was hurt. As he granted her access to inspect his wounds, Hydra informed, I am going to clean the ones that need it, so that he would not be taken by surprise once she did set to the work at hand. He seemed to agree with her point though. Mothers, in the wild, were the ones that oft stuck with their young. Mother bears, cougars—the males, their fathers, would leave as instinct bid. But Dirge was no such father; she knew there might be others out there like him, too, but it was Dirge whose fierceness she recalled when their son was hurt. 

He spoke of the Saints then; no doubt Mal might have been retelling to him what Hua had just shared. The others, though, Hydra wondered about. Were the others who Hydra had been looking for? East—a direction to investigate, at some point. Not now though; her cubs were too young, and she wished to teach those here how to protect, how to fight. Bronco among them. I was recently informed of their existence; Mal aided the wolf that had come to inform me of them. As for the unrelated group, they... I do not recall hearing of, but perhaps I know of some among them, she rejoined darkly, thinking of the wolves she hunted. Vermin were good at finding places to hide, but sooner or later pests were always found. She let them do the work for her, and it seemed to be yielding results at last.  Unrelated for now, though if they are similar in spirit they will surely find kinship, and recognize strength in numbers, eventually. 

Hydra sighed through her nose, looking then to Bronco. If the wolves in that other group are who I believe them to be, then they must be dealt with should they come near. It is time we all begin to train with one another to do what we must, if and when that time comes, she decided, thinking aloud.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Vienna - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Vienna - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 09:49 PM