Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
lmao I literally suck; I am going to fade this on my end, but if you wanna throw in an extra post to wrap it up that is fine with me <3

Well, that at least was good to know; Hydra nodded in understanding, and as she got his description, the matriarch committed it to memory. We will keep our eyes open, she drawled, looking to her son and knowing he would do so. They had a description and she would ever keep it in mind. A howl drew Hydra's attention away, and one ear backturned when another sounded. Hmm. We are needed; I thank you for your time, Mal, she drawled in earnest, I hope Asmoses returns to you safe and sound. And with that, the matriarch turned with Osiris to head out.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM