The Sunspire [m] Lying in the dark with a wake curled over my head
Pledged
1,543 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Oh. Her own paws trembled a little as Boone spoke, and Reverie abruptly felt ashamed of herself. She'd been so afraid of getting too attached — of depending too much on him. Somewhere along the way, she'd started to push him away. And she'd never meant to do that.
When he pulled away to meet her eyes and expressed his own fear, her heart lurched painfully in her chest. Never, She breathed, and meant it with everything in her. I - I'm sorry. For making you feel alone. I - I guess I'm just - I'm afraid of the same thing. That you'll... get sick of me, or you'll find someone better, or - realize that I'm not making you happy, and then... Reverie swallowed hard and let the sentence fade unfinished. I don't know what we are. But I -
Well, I think I'm falling in love with you, Her ears fell as she made the confession, and she looked away, suddenly certain that it would be too much. Still, she continued, albeit more quietly, I want... I want you to be my forever. If that's what you want, too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lying in the dark with a wake curled over my head - by Reverie - September 19, 2023, 11:26 PM