Moonspear A fun and easy way to lose a dress size!
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had, in fact, seen. Hydra enjoyed very much so what they were doing; there was something she saw in Vaati, something she wanted to keep close, now that he was no longer the enemy. Who better to keep him near to them than Alya? She was best suited for the job. Their aggressive business with the pale man was done, and now things were all in good fun... and learning. 

I did, she confirmed. She had arrived in time to get her literally out from beneath the bucking Vaati, or whatever it was he had been doing, and Alya had managed to return home. Vaati certainly did not seem to be hurting Alya, lest there would be no equipment to even explore, but there was a sense of interesting tension among the females of Moonspear coming into play that the girls willfully explored with any that permitted their proximity. The men seemed game enough for Alya, and in due time Hydra, too, would find herself responding to natures will. For now, though, like Lyra she was rather clinical in her observations. 

Hydra darted behind Alya. She hadn't seen the prelude to this moment—if any nips or the like were administered to her hindquarters—and so there was no foreplay. This was what it looked like, and then she reared and gripped her sisters slim-thicc waist with her forelegs, though her own was loose. In the spirit of dominating someone, Hydra grinned triumphantly from above. She did nothing more yet, looking to Lyra. This was their position, Ly. I mean, I don't see what can be gained for Alya... she was thoughtful. There was also this— she moved to grip her sisters scruff, shimmying her own hips closer to gyrate against her sibling. 

For two wolves not at all hot and bothered to begin with, the sensation did little for her then. So she paused, considering the length of time Vaati had done the same, and released. Anything? She asked them both, ears pricked.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 20, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 06:56 PM