Moonspear take charge of your life
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others reaction earned a faint warning rumble from Hydra that faded once the renamed realized her error. It was for Lyra to put the other in their place if challenged, but they both could recognize that the others microaggression stemmed from her wound, not from a desire to contest her position in this place [for now]. Her sisters words were not expanded upon beyond the chilling echo of them for a moment; Hydra agreed, after all, but only to a point.  

You have become one of our own, and so our resources are your own; though if you are to stay only until you recover, I would ask that you refill a cache prior to your departure, and you let me know once you go. I trust that you will, she said levelly, after all, you have agreed to take the abuses of my children and have done that, and to do this task is far easier than that, she hummed, her tone not without mirth. 

Hydra was quiet for a moment, her gaze adjusted as she observed the tattered, dreamwoven pattern that reached and found their ends near the renamed fae's withers. Your prior pack has not yet come to see your whereabouts, she informed, and her flank twitched as some insect rebounded against it, but we will explain, should they do so, your circumstances. Aurewen had not mentioned them, nor or her desire to even return; likely, her thoughts were solely on her recovery as the only thing she had desired was the caretaking of man called Mahler, who had come. She wondered if the woman had sent her dove to the pack from whence she had come, and thought to ask: or perhaps they know you are well? implying that perhaps the woman had thought of this already, and taken care to prevent their needless worry. Well was spoken loosely; here, she simply meant alive.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
take charge of your life - by Hydra - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - September 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Lyra - September 12, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - September 20, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 02, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - October 10, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 10, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - October 10, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 10, 2019, 02:50 PM