Ghost Lion Crag In the hall of the mountain king.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her tail waved all the faster when Towhee recognized her; Hydra maneuvered along the crag, continuing on her path to meet the Firebird halfway. Scree and rabble trickled downward, but they were both upon stable ground themselves; Hydra echoed the sentiment in earnest, it's good to see you, too, and was thoughtful as to how, throughout the years, Towhee had indeed been a constant. A wolf that had never betrayed her, and had always believed in her; one of the few honest wolves Hydra had ever known, beyond her family. Despite their degrees of separation, and time apart, Hydra felt she could ever count upon the Redhawk... and their friendship. It was something good that withstood time and events both. 

Sniffing, Hydra did indeed detect the scent of Wraen upon her. Rumbling, Hydra nosed her companionably. Wraen told me some of it; I was coming to visit you, actually, and check in, she admitted, relief to see Towhee well enough to be wandering now. Hydra had assumed her injuries might have been worse than they were, and was glad to see that it did not look that way on the face of it. Hydra was always eager to talk about herself, yet here and now Hydra found her concern and interest both with all she had missed in the life of Towhee. 

Are you okay? She asked then, taking a step back to better look at her. Towhee had survived an earthquake, and being ensared by it too... then had escaped it. Her companion was strong, of mind and of will. Towhee was always one to beat the odds against her; Hydra was not at all surprised to hear she had then, too, suffering only some hurts for it. What else have I missed? she asked then, wanting to know everything; it had been too long, and Hydra had missed her company greatly.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 10:34 AM