Moonspear calling my name and I follow just to find you
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
All Welcome 
@Hydra Backdated to somewhere around the 26/27th of March, if that works for you? I’m keeping things vague since the threads at Rus and NW are still on going, but I wanted to get this started before too much time had passed!

With Rusalka and Neverwinter now behind him, Theseus approached Moonspear on the cusp of twilight and offered up a summons for the night-touched Queen herself.

There was still much for Theseus to process, and a vast uncertainty in what he might find here. As Mal explained, the Wilderness had not been quiet in his absence, and Moonspear had not escaped further violence at the fangs of the enemy. Then there was what to do with these new allies, Yuelong... sea wolves themselves.

The heavens flickered through the branches of the lower lying forest, the shadows shrouded him in a covering of night.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had sent him off to find more information; she wondered, in times where it was possible to be idle, what he might have found. Hopefully something of substance. With everyone knowing what they knew, the patrols upon Moonspear had become more vigilant; Hydra was close, when she had been summoned. She approached quickly due to this, and his familiar appearance earned a tail-wave from her. 

It is good to see you, she drawled. No new marks were upon his person that she could see, which was a rare relief these days. She moved to offer him a comraderly nip to his shoulder as she circled him loosely; her eyes were bright as she beheld him. What news did he bring?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal