Swiftcurrent Creek You know it's not the same as it was
Pledged
Party City
1,544 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Someone barked at her. Fear gripped her as she turned to meet whoever had found her, but she took a breath and tried to steel herself. Would Lestan really live with wolves who would attack her without even a moment to explain? That would make them worse than Sadey, and she didn't want to entertain that thought. Still, the echo of his first words to her lingered. What had he meant by that?
There were two wolves, one trailing slightly behind the other. She figured it must have been the nearest one, a woman in grey; the man was stocky and dark, and silent at first. His voice was measured when he finally spoke; he didn't know her, but he knew Kvarsheim. Relief swept over her in another rush of tears, and she tried to blink them away as she said, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get so close, I just - there's another pack next to yours, and I didn't know... I was looking for a way out, She looked between the two, but primarily spoke to the man because he had actually greeted her. Honestly, she was a little offended she'd been barked at.
Messages In This Thread
You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 03, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 03, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 03, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 03, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 03, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 04, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 10, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 10, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 25, 2023, 12:08 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - February 01, 2023, 02:02 PM