Hushed Willows Do I have to die to hear you miss me?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,467 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Tagging @Tamar but feel free to toss any of the characters you mentioned in!
Reverie was at the borders again; marking the land here and there, wandering in idle thought. The skies were clear today, devoid of the clouds which gave her such comfort. It was the sort of day that might have driven her to dance, to call Mother Rain down from the heavens. But Reverie was certain that she would never dance again. Not the way she once had.

Still, there were small blessings, and for those she was grateful. Her leg had healed enough to bear some of her weight without risking further damage. Not much, but it was a start. Still she limped heavily as she traced a path along the northern borders, taking in the scents of her husband and their new ward, Mae, threaded through the territory. Their claim was growing stronger by the day; another small blessing.

She glanced out beyond the borders and wondered, in spite of herself, what lurked beyond them.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Raventhorpe
Læknir
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar roamed more.

her sons were always welcomed to come with her; she visited the other members of the pack beforehand.

today she visited the place where she had heard there was an injured woman. it was a fair trek from epoch, but tamar relished the journey, catching a wood dove to bring along.

she found a woman made of golden gossamer at the borders. "hello," tamar called once she had set down the bird. "i am from epoch."
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,467 Posts
Ooc — xynien
A woman appeared at the borders, carrying a dove. Reverie was caught off guard for a moment, but she recognized the scent on her in the next instant, even before she spoke it. The pack which had sent a healer to her. The familiarity relaxed her.

Oh, hello, Reverie called back, approaching with a gentle sway to her tail. Meadow's pack, right? Thank you again for sending help. I'm Reverie. A faint smile accompanied her words, though her eyes were tinged with sorrow to recall the incident which had brought the healer here.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
"yes. epoch. i am tamar."

the woman was goldweave and poignantly beautiful, so very much that she suddenly felt her age, the pouched belly beneath her own redgold fur.

"it is good to see you well, reverie. i wanted to visit myself. will you tell me of your home?"
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,467 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tamar. She was beautiful, kind, as Meadow had been. Reverie thought briefly of Boone and fought a sudden flash of jealousy. Surely Tamar had a mate of her own; surely there was no reason to worry.

Of course, She agreed readily when the woman asked after Hearthwood. It's nice to meet you, Tamar. For a time they would walk together, discussing each of their packs. By the time Tamar departed to return to her home, Reverie felt a sense of kinship with the woman. Or at least, the beginnings of it. She hoped that they would meet again.