Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
backdated to end of oct <3

she came for them, for @Dinah and @Ava Amara. she had not forgotten them. but the voice that god had restored in part for heda on the island had left her when she departed.
she arrived back to where she had left @John with the girls, tracing their scents on the wind and following with a long call that still held a very new sorrow.
but a future must be decided. she must guard it for them in caracal's name.
in his name.
a breath, drawn; heda looked back over her shoulder, lot's wife in broken love.
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
202 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Mama was back.
Dinah had swept Ava along with her to meet her, ignoring the preacherman pointedly. There was no room for him within her heart, a heart now steeped in an unbecoming rage. God's child no longer. That was his mistake.
The rawboned arms wrap around shoulders of porcelain in an embrace Dinah thought may never end. If anyone else had come from the isle, she did not see them now; could not bring herself to focus on it for the moment as she all but shrinks in her mother's arms, unravelled.
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
116 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He quietly strolled along the shore back to Heda. With her were her two daughters, Ava and poor, troubled Dinah. He stood a distance from them, but quickly made eye contact with Heda, a look of hope, or at least warmth. 

He wouldn’t speak, at least not now, about the conversation he had with Dinah. Heda did not need any more trouble on her mind. — “I’ll go wherever you choose, Heda. Just give me the word, and I won’t hesitate.” He said with a small smile. He wanted to be of some support, somehow.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)