Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
953 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was something distinctly alluring about the she-wolf. Akavir was still inexperienced when it came to the details of the season, only knowing he usually gave wide berth to not just the women within his life but also the more territorial men.

It didn’t occur to him that he was drawn to her with the feral need to explore further what she could offer—instead, Akavir found himself enchanted by the delicate-boned dove, her eyes bright and sharp and her movement bold.

She was the prettiest thing he had ever saw, and he found his tongue felt like cardboard as she closed the distance between them.

Swallowing, a nervous flutter pulled at him despite his attempt to appear nonchalant. A shift of his weight, the stocky wolf pulled forward, leaving the shadows behind and embracing her full gaze as his champagne eyes stole over her. “Hey,” he rumbled, clearing his throat as his tail gave a gentle sway through the air, hoping he didn’t look too sheepish. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to… uh.. stare,” he began lamely, cursing inwardly as he fumbled with his words. “I just didn’t want to pop out of nowhere and scare you.”

At her question, Akavir allowed a lopsided grin to pull at his features, shrugging his silver-bladed shoulders. "Nowhere, really. Just wandering." He paused only for a moment, wondering in the back of his mind how dumb she must have thought him to be. "I'm Akavir."
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM