Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The birds and the bees had been a horrifying conversation he had with an elder of his parents pack—even blocked out, no doubt, but it was also the furthest thing from his mind as Ibis prowled before him, flaunting, cat-like in her grace and beautiful in the light that reflected from her fur. Fatherhood wasn’t necessarily on his radar, nor were any repercussions except for taking the reins of the moment and simply enjoying the right now.

His eyes followed her, the tightening in his abdomen and chest a sure sign of his attraction to her. Akavir had flirted briefly with girls—never anything serious—and so now that she only seemed to encourage his ministrations rather than laugh and run away, he felt emboldened bit by bit.

His reach was tentative. Only as he trailed kisses along the length of her spine and she did not flee did his touch grow firmer. His exploration of her was perhaps the fire that truly drove him further. She was warm—she smelled good. She was beautiful.

Minutes past, his muzzle caressing as he embraced her. Only when he reached the back of her haunches did he give pause, his nips growing harsher as he nudged her, demanding of her and yet waiting for something—permission… leniency. To see if what he was doing was okay.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM