Swiftcurrent Creek and i'll use you as a warning sign
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sure enough, the moon soon spilled upon the inky form of another. A shadow in her own right, marred only by ivory upon her breast and muzzle. Areas that begged for his teeth to caress—the lustful thought abrupt in its nature and his champagne eyes falling to the sway of her tail near her hocks.

Of course this ritual was familiar to him—his instincts honed now since the opportunity had last presented itself prior with his deceased wife. No longer a youthful boy seeking to imprint himself in the world, the irony of the situation that was slowly unfolding before him wasn’t lost.

His gaze trailed over her languidly as his muscled form rose to four paws. His own tail gave an idle lash to the air, noting the delicate hue of lilac that stared back at him—such a contrast to the heated gaze of Ibis—the bright of her cerulean eyes staring at him during the course of their courtship.

His breath was drawn in with a low rumble, pausing only at her low keening. “You should go home,” he offered, breaking the silence of the night.

He would not be cuckolded again.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 08:28 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 01, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Viinturuth - April 02, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - April 02, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 03, 2022, 06:15 AM