Swiftcurrent Creek and i'll use you as a warning sign
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A damsel in distress—a trope Akavir had never truly been able to deny. Viinturuth’s presence was welcomed, though the tense posture of his littermate was not missed. The season wreaked havoc on so many—the shadowrunner was determined to avoid partaking in most of its shenanigans.

The lilting voice as she spoke—the conviction of her words and dare he believe it, the hurt that was very clear in her eyes stirred the narrowing of his eyes, and as she told them both ‘ta jus’ fack off’ in her rather endearing accent, Akavir did exactly the opposite.

Honed to her now, the dark wolf sidestepped, jutting forward and aiming to block her path fully, so close that in her haste she might just slam in to his side, allowing him better view of her. He had a feeling Viinturuth would be interested in extracting more information as well.

“Then why return at all?” He was looking to build an empire here—why not start their cause with the notion of white knightdom?
Messages In This Thread
and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 08:28 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 01, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Viinturuth - April 02, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - April 02, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 03, 2022, 06:15 AM