Swiftcurrent Creek witch hunt
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Akavir was about to make a comment about the reference to the curse—of magicks—and Arric’s instant discomfort on the topic when a softer voice was heard, like a whisper on the spring breeze.

Instantly, his jaws clipped shut, the topic set for a later time. A snort of amusement escaped the man as he sloshed to the edge of the creek, emerging from the waters and dripping—his own eyes then drifting to tiny Blossom—the first he had actually seen of her.

He would have questioned Reverie if she felt it wise to have her tiny daughter out in the open—most mothers he had known or seen kept close reign on their pups until at least five or six weeks, remaining in the den and away from predatory danger… But it seemed a moot point. Reverie just seemed to do things the way she did.

“Not if you want to be a part of the hunting party,” the Alpha offered his Beta first, though he wasn’t certain if both of them should go—should he stay back, then? Or, would he be able to leave the pack in the hands of Swordfish or Bellatrix while they went on this excursion?

And then, ensuring he prowled away from the tiny babe and new mother, Akavir gave a shake of his pelt—settling swiftly after that, feeling stiff from the fight, the travel and then the frigid waters.

“I found her,” he verified for the Gamma. “She seems to thrive on chaos and mischief. I got an attack on her, but she evaded me further and took off eastward.” He paused, ears sliding back as his eyes drifted to the horizon. “But we’ll get her, Reverie. I don’t even know if she wants Blossom so much as she just wants to cause trouble and fear.” Either way, he didn’t have patience for the bi-toned witch.
Messages In This Thread
witch hunt - by Akavir - April 13, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Arric - April 13, 2023, 06:45 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Akavir - April 13, 2023, 07:03 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Arric - April 13, 2023, 07:08 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Akavir - April 13, 2023, 07:21 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Arric - April 13, 2023, 07:28 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Reverie - April 13, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Akavir - April 13, 2023, 01:17 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Arric - April 13, 2023, 04:28 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Reverie - April 13, 2023, 04:39 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Akavir - April 14, 2023, 06:23 AM