Swiftcurrent Creek As my garden grows aches and the turf drinks old rain
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Okay....I'm so sorry
Moss's presence was an unwelcome addition to their reunion, as was Akavir and Arric. Reverie wanted none of them here. This moment, she felt, belonged to her and Lestan alone — and with each new addition she grew more agitated. She grasped Blossom and closed the last of the distance between herself and Lestan, paying no mind to the deer bone or his shock.
He said her name, and she softened. Moss was lingering uncomfortably close, moving with Reverie even as she stepped intimately close to Lestan. She growled softly through Blossom's fur, half under her breath, and shifted to try to put Lestan between herself and Moss. Only then did she place Blossom between them and reach for Lestan, as she'd wanted. There was so much she wanted to say to him, but Akavir was telling her to leave, and Reverie could not help but wonder why everyone was so intent on keeping them apart.
Everything had been so dark since Lestan left. Why would they want to send her back to that darkness? I don't want to leave him - please, Reverie looked to Akavir as she made her plea, still tense, ears turned toward Moss. But it was Lestan she turned to with desperation in her eyes. Not again. Don't leave me again.