Swiftcurrent Creek And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Ahhhh—shit, Arric sure as hell had an answer for him.

Deadpan silent through it all, Akavir strode closer, casting his makeshift brother a sideways glance, taking the medicine his Beta saw fit to dish out.

“Well, if no one died, there hasn’t been any death threats against anyone, no cow-dung slinging cowboys trying to take over and no sacrificed coyote kits on our borders I’d say this is probably the best shape we’ve been in for a long while,” he chipped in, albeit dryly. So why so glum, chum, his eyes quietly asked before he dipped his muzzle down for a drink.

When his thirst was quenched, he sat back, rolling his shoulders back and feeling a pop of tension in his neck as it released. “For what it’s worth, it’s not my head up my ass but my heart. Don’t ask me to explain, I don’t even think I could if I tried to fucking figure it out myself.” Jakub wasn't necessarily news, but it made his heart clench fiercely. And then—what he really wanted to know was why Eshe felt worthless—how fucking selfish was that? But he knew Arric would see right through that with his laser vision.

“So we’ve covered everyone but you. How are you?” And then a hard stare was given to the larger man.
Messages In This Thread
And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 16, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 24, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 06:36 AM