Swiftcurrent Creek You were moving in, now you're moving on.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Viinturuth—so simple in his ability to just be there with him. A small smile flitted briefly across the man’s muzzle—his eyes falling to look to the ground as he considered his words. “She just left. Like I and the pack meant nothing to her. I asked her what would happen if our kids hated me like my last three, and she got pissed off and stormed off. When I tried to follow after her, she snapped at me—so I gave her space. I was pissed. You’re supposed to talk shit out, y’know? She tried to call me to her a few hours after and I didn’t go… I was still mad. Then she left. She was gone.”

He smirked, then—it was easier to be amused about it then the heartbreak he felt in that moment. “When she finally came back, she ended it and left. It sucks. But I think I dodged a bullet…”
Messages In This Thread
You were moving in, now you're moving on. - by Viinturuth - February 14, 2024, 02:29 AM
RE: You were moving in, now you're moving on. - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 06:44 PM
RE: You were moving in, now you're moving on. - by Akavir - March 28, 2024, 04:57 PM