Swiftcurrent Creek that gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
The journey to the valley was arduous at best—the sand and desert gave way to grass, which initiated a feeling of home within his chest, but it was a bittersweet and stolen moment only, for grief reminded him that not just home was missing his daughter, but the world as they all knew it.

He bathed in a spring nearby—washing the remnants of the past weeks from his pelt—and when he came to their borders he only gave a moments pause—jaw tightening—and then walked over them. A short howl broke out from his muzzle—he was home.

The Alpha had returned—and while exhaustion and sorrow clung to him like a heavy weight, he turned his path to the borders—beginning to mark his presence among them once more.

Routine allowed the mind to forget.

At least, that’s what he told himself.
Messages In This Thread
that gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand - by Akavir - August 22, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: that gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand - by Akavir - September 04, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: that gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand - by Cygnet - September 04, 2024, 03:05 PM
RE: that gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand - by Akavir - September 09, 2024, 01:20 PM