Moonspear once was one
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
In light of recent events, the guards were up and she was on edge because of it. The pups were harder to keep track of, yet more independent, and she was starting to get more anxious about winter earnestly approaching on top of everything else going on around her needing her attention. An innate sense tried to soothe her with the thought that nothing had foreshadowed a harsh season yet, that the pack could carry the weight of itself well as it stood. But she could never know for certain. Not until it happened.

With this put on the back-burner and a distraction from the grim necessary, she threaded along the edge of the rendezvous area quietly. She skimmed her sights along for signs of motion most of all, although took care to move carefully herself so not to draw much attention already. The sun had just set, and full dark was just beginning to settle comfortably. She had the best chance of picking her palest sprog, @Korei Julia, out of the scenery's mix. She was the odd-one-out most times it seemed anyway, especially when the other three became their single force, so she wondered if she may find her alone. It wasn't often that she just had.. one of them.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been, as ever, romping with her sisters throughout the day. A late afternoon snooze with them caused her energy levels, when she awoke, to skyrocket as the sun came down. When her eyes opened, she caught sight of a drifting figure... and Hydra removed herself from the triplet puddle ever so slowly herself. She was not much of a stalker, but she did her best to mimick Alya's better-than-her-own ability, making way toward her mother with a wag of her tail. The darkness was the only thing in her favor, but inexpert as she was it would not be farfetched for her mother to see her.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She searched, and searched, to still find nothing of what she wanted exactly. It wasn't too farfetched to guess that they were pestering their father, or perhaps even Aesop or Floki. However, she would not be lulled into any false security so soon. She prowled, stride by stride, until she did notice something more. Just a shadow at first, but indeed, she knows better than to trust only that too.

While not the pale sister she first had in mind, and not yet identifiable as a specific one of the trio, she moved to help close space between them. In her long, fluid motions she made quick work of it, and planted a playful nip on the dark pup's shoulders then circled her. She waved her tail up tall and growled softly at her with mischief in her eyes. All a test -- potentially steps to deciphering which one exactly she had here, and doing it subtly enough to not lure the others. It wasn't often enough that she got to pay full and absolute attention to just one of them, so she intended to get her worth out of it while she had it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n