Moonspear i don't wanna go home
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 

as usual, terance made his usual patrol around the borders. he met @Hydra along the way and-- while alert-- was working hard at goofing off. he made fake bird noises-- taught by his mother, of course-- and would bump into her to knock her off balance. the borders were usually pretty quiet-- save for a few coyotes and foxes-- and so terance was only worried when he had to be. slowly, he was beginning to find his place in moonspear, and he quite liked it,  he decided. 

he was mid-nip to the shoulder when a strange scent passed by. he froze and stood upright, ears perked and eyes wide. "hydra," he said, looking her way. surely she smelled it too-- someone was nearby, too nearby. he wasn't sure if they were in the territory or just too close for comfort, but with the newborns terance didn't want to take any risks-- and he doubted that hydra did either, so they set off towards the stranger.
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
gonna give you a post before I head out.

Loki was feeeeellin' it today. Not a 'man, I want some tail', oh no. He wasn't that shallow. He was shallower. He wanted some tail, yea, but the yearling wasn't tryin' for a female's affection. He had a taste for something else.
He wanted a good fight.

So off he skipped to find one. Skippity skip, skip, skip.
Then an aroma hit him that made his heart flutter and his chest constrict.
Oh, it felt so nice...The best kind of 'umph' was added when he smelled a pairing. He salivated, dripping a liquid lust all over the ground before him. Oh this would feel great.
Only imagine what happened when he saw them.

Like a pair of beacons, two wolf appeared out of the dense network of air, and he was off. No slowing, and no listening to the voice that begged him not to do it. Some little chimey thing that he wanted to swat away.
Some little chimey thing that wanted to ruin his desires.

To tune that chimey thing out, he sang. Now it wasn't a tune,  but it was somethin. He had a nice voice, but he wasn't trying to woo anyone right now but himself.
"I welcome...you to...paradise..."

"Step right up, come one, come all,
I will be your host, tonight.
Welcome to the dreams of Hell,"

With haste and an uncanny accuracy he leapt before the two darkies, the last lyric leaving his lips before he was surely feeling that pummeling that was tantilizingly heading hIs WaY~

"You're in for a wild ride."
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His replication to the species he sang of was pretty damn good, for a wolf. When first she did not know of the skill he possessed, Hydra would look over the shoulder of her bird-calling companion and grow frustrated that no such critter could be found. Now that she knew it was him, though, when he made the noises Hydra would huffily ask that he "pipe down!" or something to that effect. The sparkle in her eye betrayed her legitimate amusement at his antics, though. Of all the wayward wolves that had come to Moonspear, it was evident she mostly approved of Terance... for his career preferences, and opinion of her sister(s) (all for one, and one for all). 

When he nipped at her shoulder as she prepared to snap at him for the upteemth time, Hydra too was given pause by the scent on the stray wind. They both recognized it and Hydra need not say a word. A short call was given, invitation to her sisters @Lyra and @Alya who were as protective as she was over what was theirs—their family, this mountain—and wasted no time. 

They were on there way. And upon finding the wolf, they appeared crazed. And Hydra needed no more hints than this as to what she needed to do. Hydra charged toward the other singing wolf, knowing that while Terance could use his physique to pummel the other over if need be she could wind them, or tempt them in her direction. Her first move was an attempt to get to his rear-end to strike a hind leg of his, and hopefully get it within her grip.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was pretty proud of his bird-calling, especially since it agitating hydra so much. clearly, she was impressed, terance didn't miss that, but he was having a good time bugging her nonetheless. when their patrolling took a turn, the pair set off, being suddenly approached by someone that reminded terance all too much of wraen-- if she'd maybe been given a shot of testosterone and knocked in the head. singing? terance couldn't believe his ears. something was wrong with this wolf, and he was more that happy to rid the territory-- or possibly world-- of him.

hydra made her move almost right away, and terance took his place. while she moved to distract him at the rear, terance waited for just the right moment to strike for his throat-- assuming there would be one. should the male look towards hydra for even a fraction of a second, the redleaf-disarrino boy would lunge forward, jaws parted and ready to clamp down on some flesh.
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He was a'wrigglin' like a fish in the air, butt swingin' like he didn't have a care in the world, despite charging full on into 2 pairs of jaws, not even one. This boy was so off his rocker, he could have conversations with dead things, and still be amused. Hell, why not?! They talked back! Who was he to discriminate against conversation holders? They had feelings too! Dead Lives Matter!

Off he went snapping and swinging his body like some lunatic. The yearling didn't know what to grab onto, nor did he knew what grabbed onto him, but he was a whirl, he was. To see the world's colors blur! No need to feel pain, but to just see everthing blend together in such a pretty smoothie of just stuff. He couldn't feel a thing in his mad little dance, despite him probably missing chunks at this point, but what mattered was he was having a good time. Are you having a good time? Have a good time. Have a good time, pLEaSe? Stop. And with that, he did. Stopped dead in his tracks, frozen in place like some statue.

Life came back to his limbs, but at this point there was no ignoring the pain. A gash hung largely from his left shoulder, and a piece of skin was ripped right from it. It stung, and hurt...hurt alot. Alot. Kyber looked to his shoulder's waterfall of red pooling down the dark blade, and that was the last sight he saw before was knocked flat to the ground. Goddamnit, Kyber, goddamnit! If you just would keep control...life...easy...nice...air...
He was being choked.
And all the pretty colors that once looked nice together,
started to fade.

The only thing the youngling could do was attempt a whine, though his oxygen was at an all time low, his dual colored tail struck to the section of his crotch that only a sorry whelp would show. Belly up, he squirmed under the dark wolf, the Terance that held his life at bay with a single vice of ivories.
His body began to go limp.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her fangs landed upon him, though the grip was not there as he veritably ripped himself from her hold—it resulted in a grisly gash upon him. Hydra wasted no time turning on her heel, her stature enabling this to be swift even with her momentum, and she observed Terance atop him now with a hold upon his throat. The view was one she admired for a moment before she took several steps toward the asphyxiating male, snarling loudly. If you leave now, you may do so with your life, she decreed. As long as he was well away from Moonspear, he could live another day. Return, and you will die. Her fangs were revealed then, and she clicked them shut audibly. Understood? Only when he made it clear that he did understand would Hydra indicate to Terance that he should be released. And although Hydra wanted to kill him on the grounds that the wolf seemed insane, they had not trespassed and had proven to be easy prey... without any real effort at all on the part of Hydra or Terance.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
one thing happened, and then another, and suddenly terance's jaws were clamped around the strangers throat. his teeth dug in, and a loud growl rumbled from his own throat. but it was too perfect, and although the stranger made his presence and danger very clear-- terance did not feel the need to kill... not yet. he was not invading the territory-- he was merely visibly insane, and it sent a chill down the yearlings spine. he'd feel safer without this male in the world-- the pups would be safer and sarah would never have the opportunity to run into him. but he was out-ranked, and hydra called for him to hold on until she gave the word-- so he did. terance held so he was no longer suffocating, but could easily chomp down if given the command.
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Kyber couldn't do anything but accept the terms. He was furious that he had even lost control, let alone let it take him this far. It would have been better if he was dead. It definitely would have been better if he were dead. Nothing could have even prepared him for such suicidal thoughts, but instinct ruined morals because...who wanted to be dead?

The year old nodded, too fearful that opening his mouth would result in an immediate dethroatitation. Handsome as he was, mere looks wouldn't get the chimera out of of this one. He fubbernucked himself too hard. He felt his chest tighten a bit, and something vile began crawling up his throat. Forcefully he sawllowed it down, held it at bay before that thing, that damned brother of his, was the reason he couldn't scuttle away fromthe own mess he made. These two were dead serious on murdering him, and he couldn't just outright say 'I'm sorry, it wasn't me, it was my brother,' now could he? Most didn't wasnt anything to do with him.
He was a monster.

Kyber looked where his angle could allow him, once again nodding between the both of them.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The change in the wolf was evident and obvious. Do not even come near this place. If you are too close, that will also mean your death, she bristled. That he had not trespassed was his only saving grace. Hydra would not give him the near-chance to. Go, Hydra snarled, once she sensed he understood. She looked to Terance, and when he released they would chase the chimeric wolf from their home until they were satisfied with the distance they forced.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
somehow his entire demeanor had changed, and it had confused terance a good bit. he didn't fully understand what had happened, only that he had hydra had won, and now he held the life of another wolf between his teeth-- it felt eerily fine. but he waited for hydra's command, and then, released. he assumed the male would take off, and when he did, terance was hot of his tail with his dark counterpart-- ready to chase that boy all the way to the coast if he needed to.
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Like a gun, he was gone. Off like a zap of lightning, fear that if he even slipped, he would be torn to a whole buncha shreds that didn't even deserve a name, anymore. He flew, almost airborn as he made his way out of this neck of wilds, and despite his injuries, he was ok. Well, hurt, but ok.

He didn't really have a home, and Kyber was sure Loki would ruin the next oppertunity he had, but he had to try...for his own safety. His life depended on being in a pack, but who would offer their home to a monster?

It felt like hours he had ran, though it was only minutes. He couldn't even stop to breathe, and he found himself well into another type of woods. They were dark, and the sounds that were the apparent 'ambiance' of this place was silence, random scuttling over there, and a shriek of the unknown thing coming to the death he could only imagine.

He turned around, watching as mist covered the path he had once seen so clearly.
What was this place?

The wolf took his sweet time absorbing what breath he could, and once he had what he needed, the first thing from his mouth was an eerie cackling laugh, its maniac touch richocheting from limb to limb in this place of illusion.
Loki knew what this place was.

It was home.

Thank you guys for helping me further my plot, and I wish that mastery of your's godspeed! GG, and GL. <3

{FIN}
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Loki fled, and Hydra full-sprinted after him. Hellishly she nipped at his heels to keep him moving, though there was a time her own pace slowed when she felt he was a good distance from Moonspear. She swung her head toward Terance, a grateful look covering her features. Mutely, she turned on her heel and trotted back toward Moonspear, setting the pace at a brisk trot and ruminating over the incident. One ear shifted backward now and then to ensure that the strange wolf did not return.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
all that running got him damn near beat, but terance was no quitter. he ran with jaws snapping as far as hydra did, stopping only when the shadow did. he let out a heavy huff, watching the stranger leave into the distance. when he was gone, terance let out a loud W H E E Z E and an unattractive cough, aiming it right at hydra, before shaking out his fur and clearing his throat-- tongue lolled out. "les' go eat," he said, deciding he really needed some food. he had some decent speed (he thought anyway) but endurance was not his strong suit. he was ready for a 3 hour nap and a bag of cheese puffs. a fat rabbit and a 15 minute rest would have to do.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gross, Hydra haughtily huffed when he wheeze-coughed in her direction, upturning her muzzle in a way that demonstrated she was an elegant Warrior Princess. She bounded ahead of him to avoid being in the trajectory of another of those bad boys and, not spent herself with her seemingly limitless endurance, she nodded to his suggestion. Race you home, she said with a grin before picking up her pace and cackling.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"son of a..." terance began to mutter under his breath as the little shadow took off. deciding this competition was unfair and prejudiced, terance was not a fan of it... but he also didn't want hydra getting all the food-- dude was hungry. so he took off after her tongue lolling in clear exhaustion. he wouldn't catch her, but he'd eat more than she would. that was a competition he'd win, he decided.