The Sunspire a quarter for your looks, a penny for your thoughts
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
All Welcome 
It had taken the seasoned champion nearly a day to trek halfway up the mountain, joints aching in his middle age through overuse and poor recovery. It pained him to admit his golden years had passed but as time finally began to catch up and wear him down, Sanguinus knew his time of service was nearing its end. Perhaps he still had a good year or two should he be fortunate enough to find a worthy master, but the past few months had left him empty handed and with little hope.

Yet he had faith that somewhere within these wilds there was someone worthy of his service. There was always the option of persuading a child into accepting the terms of his contract but that would require him to wait until summer and the beast craved to serve now.  
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Forward dating!

The Ostrega had decided to temporarily remove herself from leadership while she traveled; it gave her some more freedom to take her time on her expedition to seek her brother. @Lyra was a little ways back, and @Dirge, too; old habits did die hard, and Hydra was ever one to forge ahead and take the lead. She wanted to be thorough in their hunt; no stone would go unturned. If there was a living trace of him, they would find it. 

Her eyes fell upon the form of the other male, and her blue eyes held him. With no hesitation at all did she approach, ears pricked as she sussed him out from afar.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
He would have missed the blue eyed wayfarer had the wind not drawn his attention her way, his sole good eye zeroing in on her as she approached without delay in her step. The outward confidence she displayed left him more intrigued than he'd like to admit and as she drew near he studied her, making mental notes of the traits she unveiled in her advance.

Fit, healthy, young, perhaps a bit foolhardy but that was yet to be seen. To say the least his interest was piqued and he decided on a whim to stand his ground as the distance between them closed, tail flicking anxiously behind him as he awaited for what would transpire.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
And in her wake, he followed. With little objection to the way she had forged ahead, he had been content to linger somewhere in the middle of the swath they cut across the terrain. They lingered close to what he deemed best as a pocket of memories—memories he did not share—and while the sights were familiar and none too long ago travelled one way and another by him, the onset of winter had changed them into something else.

Ahead of him, his gaze sought Hydra's form among the landscape, and he took note that something held her attention. That was all it took to stop him from continuing his own path and slip into hers, curtailing distance with sure, swift strides. He bumped his nose against her flank as he drew up alongside her, a quick study of what lied ahead to follow, and set eyes on the other wolf with interest piquing.

"And here I thought you were waiting for me," he murmured to Hydra, bringing his gaze around with a wan smile. "Friend of yours?"