Moonspear i never found my father, i never found my mother
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra and Dirge inspected their territory for any sign of aftershock or danger; the children were permitted to wander more of Moonspear as the days passed, and so the duo made sure that there was no stone overturned that would mean impending calamity. They had done so for several days, and thus far there was no sign of this; Hydra felt much better for it, and once she was done investigating and testing things around her she looked to her mate with a pleased look: all good, here

An errant pebble rolling against stone—only to land softly upon earth—caused Hydra to look in that direction with a sniff. She saw the look upon her brothers visage, and turned to face him entirely and move her course to meet him. Once she was near enough to him, she searched him for any sign of injury but could see nothing she had not already been aware of. Few things could cause her brother true upset, and Hydra looked to him with some concern, silently awaiting his news.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i never found my father, i never found my mother - by Hydra - October 23, 2019, 08:28 AM