Moonspear was i awake or was i asleep, god
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 
The resident omega did not yet have the energy to guard his new home, to hunt for what little there might be, or to otherwise aid the pack. He slept like the dead, losing entire days only to wake in the darkness of a descending night. He was relentlessly tired, often rising with a deep thirst that nothing could quench.
But the fact he rose at all was enough.
Ty kept to himself; he mapped what he could in the dark, guided by the stars whenever possible. Comforted by those many fragments of light—wondering, as he once did before his chance of circumstance, if those he loved so dearly could see the same sky as he could. If they thought of him, missed him, or — perhaps he was just a speck of dust that they had blinked away to nothing?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra found him resting. She understood enough to know that he likely needed to do so to restore his energy from however long it had been he traveled, and so was not so inclined to punish him for it as she otherwise would have been. Still, this would only be accepted for a short time; he ought to know as much. Carrying with her a far more meaty raccoon that belonged to the same family as the other one (recognized through scent), Hydra found him and threw the animal before him. Had she hungered she would have taken it for herself, and her mate had brought the children something else. She half-hoped Alya and Lyra would come along to steal it from him, or even Dragomir or Isi so that he might know his place... but she also wanted him to be able to become more. 

Eat, she encouraged, looking him over before glancing to the sky. Her gaze found several constellations, though lingered on Polaris—she thought of Galaxy, thought of the night her sister referred to that star... their old friend, she had called it. Hydra did not believe in many things, but imagined Galaxy was the small star that could hardly be seen beside the bright Polaris, warmed by its light. Returning her gaze to Ty, Hydra remained silent otherwise for now. 

After he ate, he would help her find another; time for him to learn but one of the ways he would contribute. She would show him by force, if she must. Hydra needed him ready enough to assist as he could in what she and her sisters would do; fists of the Wilderness ready to come crashing down on those who were not wise enough to escape her wrath while they still could.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The smell of fresh meat drifted to him in the crisp night air, and he was salivating as he pulled his attention down from the stars. Best to forget about them, he thought. The dark shape of the queen overwhelmed his vision temporarily - how his luck had turned, spoke the voice inside, to have a queen waiting on him!
It was a passing observation; she threw down the kill before him with a simple command, and his pumpkin gaze lit upon the corpse with the ravenous light of some fell beast. No need to tell him twice.
The boy pulled flesh from the body; he felt the satisfying crack of bone; tasted the jelly of the eyes as they were crushed like berries to the roof of his mouth. Soon there was naught but bones remaining - upon which he obsessively gnawed.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Once he had finished, Hydra is quick to attempt to take from him the remainder of what he gnaws upon; snacks for her children, she thinks, knowing it would serve them better in some capacity than it did him. Food would now only be rewarded; he would need to earn it, from hereon out. If you would like to eat again, you will show me why you deserve to, she demanded next, ears pricked. He had a will, and she would foster it into something that would become in line with her own. 

With a sigh, Hydra began to walk and gestured toward her side for him to join her. There are others that seek to exist among us; only one has been permitted. They are the Nightwalkers, she informed him. There is another that seeks to lay claim within my Wilderness; he has not been permitted, and what food lurks in his territory ought to be ours. His claim... is on lands that are an extension of mine, at present; not this mountain, but a forest beyond. He steals food from my mouth by intercepting what might come here, there; he steals food from your mouth in this way, too, she informed, duty-bound to warn and advise him of this. Her gaze shifts to him. We cannot allow this. Things may become worse; we must force him out. Kill him, if he does not abide by our warning, Hydra expresses, her gaze unmoving: you will help me in this endeavor. My sisters and I, too, she informed. They would not be alone; they would do what they must. 

What would he think? She did not care; she only cared about his words upon admittance being truth, or lie.
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He held a segment of vertebrae between his teeth when she moved to draw the bones away, and while there was some resistance in him, he did not fuss to any great extent as she extricated the remains from his clutches. He stared at them with a glazed look as she began to speak.
She spoke of allies and enemies; of a single thorn in her side she wished to be rid of. The betterment of all - and food, precious food, withheld from their ranks and from his yearning belly. This brought to life the same hunger in Tywyll as the fresh meat had when bestowed to him.
She spoke of death. He was attentive, and when she looked to him for a response he lifted himself to his large paws and twiggy legs, but said nothing, merely turned the embers of his eyes shrewd with a hungry glower and tiny dip of his chin; as you command.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
heres the link since wolf wants 2 try my life http://www.wolfsongnews.org/news/Alaska_..._3015.html

He understood. 

Hydra saw and sensed that, and her tail waved behind her in a slow sway. Good. She had known she had seen something within him, and felt it answer her call now; Hydra wondered at what might unnerve him, and what might not. But these times were desperate for him; she could picture him hunkered over a corpse, devouring... anything to be fed. He might appreciate the fresh meat of Neverwinter's self-proclaimed leader more than he detested it. 

Time would answer that. 

Cannibalism was not new to wolves; they often ate competitors when necessary. Hydra was no different than the rest in that way; no better, no worse. Her blue eyes remained upon him as she drawled, we will not be there to talk, not for very long, anyway, so she expressed, looking to the path ahead, what food is there we will reclaim. By force. This she felt had become necessary, if he was still there. 

His favor days ago would mean his life could be spared if he fled. But relocation would be necessary; he had wronged murderers, after all, and they knew where he slept; and Moonspear would help them take care of that inadvertently, should he linger.
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Fade here?

She had a purpose in mind for him and he would do his best to follow through, knowing that if he did not then the target of her ire (this wolf of the forest who he had yet to meet) would not be the only offering on the menu. It did not register in Tye's mind yet that she would do away with every ounce of the invasive single wolf; he did not consider cannibalism immediately, and would likely be shocked if that was the result.
It did strike the boy as odd when he thought of how useless he could very well be — not a warrior in any regard, barely healthy enough from the past days of free meals and near constant sleep. He was groggy; untrained in the ways of force and about as influential with his bite as a black fly.
Whenever they chose to depart he would be waiting, though.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was with a tactical mind that she regarded Ty; for, in her mind, the black fly and its bite had its uses. Hydra saw what most others could not; she worked toward yet another mastery here, and exercised it in practice to see if it made sense. It was trial and error, but she felt that with him she might find success. Wishful thinking perhaps; but she was as prone to making a mistake as any other. Though she liked to think it, Hydra was not perfect; she suffered from the same human (wolf, as it were) condition as the rest.

Hydra gestured toward the raccoon and advised, remember its scent. There may be more to be found; if you catch another, bring it to me. The Queen waited long enough only to make sure he understood her before she drifted back into the same shadows she had emerged from. 

yaaaas <3