Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
Joining  November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
Sunniva
Lone Wolves

Somehow, someway she had made it. Out of the mountains and through many catastrophes. Her wounds from that pack had healed fairly well but she was sure one had caught infection and sure enough, just as she entered another mountain range they began to reek. The fever set as she found her way through the mountain, resting and moving until she came upon the borders of a pack. She hadn't tried to join then but instead found herself a place to stay safe a respectful distance away while she tried to figure out if she would be of any use. After deliberating on it she figured it was worth a shot and made her way back, standing at the borders and calling for the leaders. She knew how she looked, small, wispy, and with a thinner pelt than she should have in the mountains not to mention thin and feverish, but she hoped if she swore to stay and work it back off that they'd help her.
November 09, 2019, 11:49 PM
Dragomir
Moonspear
Omicron
Just here for some merc exp, completely skippable as needed.

Dragomir wasn't sure he had any business attending Moonspear's borders, but on account of his training, he was nearby when the howl sounded. After a moment's pause and deliberation, the boy decided to attend it anyway. A nimble pirouette sent him down the mountain rather than up and it wasn't long before he located the summoner.

Even before he was close enough to speak to her, Dragomir could smell that something was a little off. Not as off as that moose that Hydra warned them all away from, but the sweet stench around Sunniva was somehow similar. He did his best to ignore the feeling that crawled up his spine with each breath and focused instead on the she-wolf waiting on the borders.

There was something about her proportions that was a little weird, but Dragomir couldn't have said exactly what it was. He wasn't familiar with pure versus impure wolves and wouldn't have pegged Sunniva for anything but a normal old wolf with some peculiar features. He approached with as much confidence as he could muster, lifting his tail high even though it felt weird to do so here, and said, this is Moonspear. Are you all right?

Clearly he wasn't completely up to speed on how this whole border thing worked.
November 16, 2019, 07:12 PM
Sunniva
Lone Wolves

Sunniva was a bit surprised when it was a young man, she wasn't sure if he was even a year or not, showed up. The boy's tail was held high enough for her to know why he was approaching before he even introduced himself and asked if she was alright. Her eyes brightened at his kindness and she gave a polite smile "I'm not healthy but I will survive. That is actually why I'm here..I'm looking for a home with a healer than can tend me in return for working off the debt and being loyal" she stated this calmly, though she lifted her eyes to look behind him briefly checking for an adult.
Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Dragomir
Moonspear
Omicron
There were a few fatal flaws in this plan of Dragomir's. For one thing, he didn't really know how Moonspear conducted their business on the borders. If he was being honest, he didn't know how any pack did it. He'd attended exactly zero border calls in his life and hadn't had much practice with patrolling on account of his former injuries. If there was any wolf in Moonspear less equipped to deal with this situation than him, Dragomir didn't know them.

So he went with what he knew: Moonspear had taken him in, given him new purpose, and were helping him to get better. His limp was nearly gone because of their diligence, and his own. Surely they could help Sunniva as well. They seemed receptive to anyone who worked hard, so he was certain if she did that, she would find a place here.

That sounds like a pretty fair deal to me, said Dragomir, possibly wrongly assuming Moonspear was open to taking in more injured wolves. There's a healer here, but I don't call the shots, I'll have to get a leader to come let you in. With that, he tossed back his head and howled for @Hydra, @Dirge or even @Arcturus.