Dragoncrest Cliffs [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
Conception 
flush with pleasure, she sought @Njord's side sometime later.
the scent of she and of merlin tangled into the saltish tang of her spiced ruff, but she had not bathed it away. the obsidian was filled with a thrumming sense of her own power.
she was adorned in the true fragrance of a courtesan; promise and satiation, enjoyment had beforehand. 
erzulie searched in a decadent silence, seawind carrying the truth of her status through sapphique.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
933 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The water was calm and the warm sea air pulled at Njord’s ruff. He had reclused himself, feeling mired by his desire for romance. Torn between two women he couldn’t truly have, and in a rank others thought was phoney, the seafarer felt more at ease to keep to himself. He posted himself upon the cliffside and kept a keen eye on the southern border.

When the sun drew higher in the sky, Njord retreated to the dappled woods… but a new scent perfumed the territory, carried by the Spring air. He followed it until Erzulie’s slender, golden form twinkled into view. She, like a ray of sun, warmed Njord’s soft heart. He could smell her recent escapade with Merlin – it enticed him in.

The Ruby looked to his captain quizzically, wanting her. They were a length apart as he scented the air. A pang of envy struck him as his red tail waved a greeting. Though he kept his distance respectfully, it was only a thread-bare line that held him back.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
njord held away from her, and she was reminded of all the qualities he had brought to the position of ruby. she pranced toward him with fluid strides; nipped at his shoulder; pulled away. did he recall not so long ago, this young pirate among them? erzulie hoped it would be so.
she wound close again, but turned her gaze toward the sea. "de water chose you," she murmured in remembrance. slim hard muzzle tipped to him now. "i t'ink i want to do de same."
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
933 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Though Njord staved his advance, the golden queen closed the distance between them. His heart thrummed loudly in his chest as she playfully flirted. Ocean-colored eyes studied his leader closely with a playful glimmer as the seafarer, once again, became disarmed by her advances.

She drew near, her lyrical breath on his fur, and whispered, de water chose you. i t'ink i want to do de same.

The hair along Njord’s spine prickled as the whole world faded away, focus entirely on the beauty before him. He pulled closer to Erzulie, arching his neck across her whither to blanket the captain in a warm embrace. His teeth gently groomed her gold and cinnamon fur – touch doused by intimate passion. There was lust, yes, but also much more.

The strength of her perfume made him audibly moan, wanting. He felt both powerful and helpless in that moment. Flooded by desire of the heart, mind, and body. “I’m yers, Erzulie,” he said, hushed.

All implications of this union would be a distant twinkle in his eye. For now, warmed by their embrace, he lived in the present.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
i'm yers, erzulie
"what a pleasant sentence," she teased, body fired by the sound of approval that had sounded in his proud throat. she kissed his face, and as before, drew sapphique's proud young pirate prince into the shadows.
there she possessed him, and in the possessing, found the goldstrike of pleasure for them both as she found herself engulfed by her own want and tempered by that of njord.

in the span of time where she lay half-sated and languid alongside him, erzulie coaxed him to awareness and asked of njord, "tell me some'ting of yourself." something he had not said before.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
933 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The young man practically fell into her embrace. A willing captive.

After, the seafarer spooned his paramour, strong jaw resting across her shoulder, and basked in her afterglow. A lazy satisfaction made his eyelids heavy, expression contented as he breathed slowly and deeply, as if to savor the moment. Aftercare – their closeness - was almost as satisfying as their secret act.

Erzulie’s singsong voice stirred him from near sleep. Tell me some'ting of yourself, she beckoned. “Hmm,” he drawled, pondering out loud. “Like wha?” Nobody had ever asked him something like that before, and Njord had somewhat forgotten that others didn’t spend time in his head. “Well… this one time, me sister slipped on a rock an’ fell in ta tha wat’r. Nearly drowned… She was so abashed, she blamed me an’ said I pushed ‘er! Me grandfather made me sleep out on a cold ocean rock in tha dead o' wint'r…” he laughed. “Guess I ‘ad a bit of a reputation as a hellion when I was a lad.”

Njord paused, glassy eyes reflecting sentimental thoughts as memories came pooling back into his mind. “I got loads of stories like those… Some ‘ow I always took the blame.” He chuckled in good humor, “a fox-tailed scape goat. But they were wrong. I’m a lov’r… not a fight’r.” At this, he landed a gentle kiss on Erzulie’s cheek.

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
can wrap up in another round and have a new one <3

erzulie chuckled as njord did, the warmth of his larger body melding with her own to blanket them softly. "a trickster," she purred, rolling over to face him. for a long moment she only watched his face affectionately. "you were made for de sea t'ough," the obsidian assured.
the season was stirring in her again, the saltwater lifting to limn her muscular body.
she hoped beyond herself that if she were to bear children from this, that they might have that same black-sheep foxtail sported by the ruby of sapphique, and kissed the side of his neck with a lingering touch.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
933 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Okay! <3

“Aye,” Njord agreed softly as he regarded the captain with a warm expression. “…’An perhaps fer you, as well,” he added. The seafarer groomed her golden fur, basking in their tender moment. For the while, Njord was pure peace: a perfect balance of joy, love, and ease of mind.