Hushed Willows I don’t know what’s wrong with me
Morningside
Babysitter
391 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young woman wasn’t feeling herself today. She was restless and she couldn’t just sit still. So the girl decided to go on a walk through the willows. Looking round at the place of her birth she gave a soft sigh as she thought of her mother and Aeryn.

She could tell her scent changed and she knew from her last home that meant to stay close to the pack and not stray too far.  Not that they ever told her why. 

@Reverie
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The scent of another woman in heat drew Reverie from her den, bristling faintly as she tested the air. Her first thought was Reina — but the scent wasn't hers at all. No, it was one of the women who had accompanied Kukutux. Not so much a threat, then, but a threat nonetheless. There were more than a few bachelors in Hearthwood, and Reverie had no intention of losing any of them to the lure of heat and the consequences that followed.

She found the woman alone among the willows, nowhere near the others from Moonglow. She reached around to smooth her ruffled hackles before she approached. Hello, Reverie called out softly. Minnow, right? The woman was older than herself, she realized; she hoped that would make this an easy conversation. Maybe there was even a man waiting for her back at Moonglow.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Morningside
Babysitter
391 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She heard a noise come from behind her and she looked to the woman. She hadn’t officially met this woman yet but remembered her from one of Kukutux’s medic lessons on pregnancy and it brought of the question in her head of how woman got pregnant in the first place but for now she focused on the golden colored woman.

“Hello.” She returned the greeting with smile. “Yes, you are Reverie right? I don’t think we’ve met yet. “
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
They had met, though not formally. Rather than correct her, Reverie elaborated; I'm one of the leaders of Hearthwood, The only one, for now. But Minnow didn't need to hear the whole complicated story.

Do you need a place to stay until your season passes? She offered next, already thinking of possibilities. The cave near to her own den that she sometimes used for storage, perhaps. Somewhere the others would know not to bother the woman. Reverie didn't doubt the men of Hearthwood; no more than she doubted all men, at least. But it was better to be safe than sorry.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Morningside
Babysitter
391 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Now minnow felt dumb how had she not realized this woman was the packs leader and she instinctively lowered her body and bowed her head. “Oh my apologies.” She now felt like she offended the woman by not knowing. The next sentence that came from the woman confused her and minnows face definitely showed it as she tilted her head. 

Why would I need a place to stay? She thought to herself.

She arose slight still in a neutral and submissive stance. “Forgive my ignorance but why would I need one?” She felt dumb  once again because she had never been asked this question before. “I wasn’t really taught what all this meant.” She surely thought their was a reason for her scent and mood changes but no one really told her what it was all about